Meret RECOVER PRO EMS O2 Response Bag
RECOVER™ PRO EMS O2 Response Bag (TS Ready™)
Part Number: M5008
The all new RECOVER™ PRO EMS was designed to easily transport your oxygen supply and rapidly access the tools you need to save lives.
The RECOVER™ PRO EMS can secure an M9 (255 litres), a D (425 litres), a “Jumbo D” (623 litres) aluminum oxygen cylinder, a 425 litre composite, or a 623 litre composite oxygen cylinder with the regulator installed.
Using EZ-Grab pull bars, two main panels easily open to reveal your oxygen system and supplies. Dual full length mesh pockets can accommodate masks and tubing or a BVM, while a side panel can support a TS-Ready™ DEEP STUFF pocket or two STICKIT STRIPS.
This bag is the foundation for a system of TS-Ready™ first responder bags that are interchangeable, enabling the first responder to attach additional, optional modules to the bag’s sides depending on the first aid provider’s requirements. Dual outside zippered pockets with internal elastic mesh pockets offer additional storage for smaller items. Detachable buckled loops allow you to attach the bag to the side of an ambulance cot for patient transport. A new system of grommet holes allows all compartments to be ventilated while the bag is completely closed.
This bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack or shoulder bag or briefcase style. The RECOVER™ PRO EMS has a completely new redesigned hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that fits snug. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this new backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away clean in a zippered pocket on the back of the bag. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced with PVC to ensure durability and resist water.
• Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
• COMFORT-GRIP embroidered carry handles on sides of bag
• Oversized YKK zippers
• Tie down loops
• Unit/ Contents identification sleeve
• Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
• Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
• TS-Ready™ hideaway zippers for optional side modules
• TS-Ready™ for up to 1 removable Deep-Stuff Pocket or 2 removable Stick Straps
• Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
• Large internal mesh compartments
• Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
• Solid-Grip, large main carry handle
• Incredibly durable 1680/ 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
• All compartments have air dry capability
• Optional shoulder strap with metal hardware
• Product Dimensions: Outside Dimensions – 349mm x 565mm x 197mm
• Product Weight: 1.58kg