Absorbent Particles – SPILL SWEEP Organic 10Kg Bag
SPILL SWEEP ORGANIC BIO-DEGRADABLE & BIO-ACTIVE ABSORBENT for most fluids (except high concentration acids & oxidisers) Contains “oil/hydrocarbon degrading microbes” with biodegradable fibres to assist with a complete environmental solution. Tested to EPA landfill standards for no-cost disposal when used on hydrocarbons.
Prenco Spill Sweep Info Sheet (376 KB)
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- highly absorbent fibres with a large surface area therefore: “Use less, clean-up less and dispose of less, in quicker time than with kitty litter & other poor performing absorbents”
- rapid encapsulation of a wide range of fluids
- environmentally sound product – a “cradle to the grave solution”
- 100% biodegradable, organic product
- contains bio-active microbes which degrades oils & fuels
- tested to EPA landfill standards 9095A & 1311 which means environmental & landfill disposal advantages – (No cost disposal into general waste when used on hydrocarbons – see EPA Guideline Bulletin & test data)
- can be used indoors and out
- absorbs oil & fuels first out of water (does not fill up with the water and therefore become ineffective on the oils) which is a good advantage on a wet day oil spill
- leaves no surface slick – quick & easy to use
- safe to use – natural product (contains no crystalline silica)
- 10 kg weight bags – meets OH&S lifting standards
- 100% Australian made & owned product
- effective on all hydrocarbons and general fluids
Bio-Organic is a fine particle product for the benefits of rapid and high capacity absorption. Use on all fluids except high concentration chemicals. These absorbents will quickly and effectively clean up oil, fuel and most general spills and is our most popular absorbent for general industrial applications and Prenco Spill Kits.
“Bio-Organic” absorbs almost instantly making spill clean up a one step process and saving time, money and mess associated with leaving piles of absorbent on the floor. Simply surround the fluid with the absorbent, sweep over the surface with a broom and collect for disposal.