Absorbent Particles – SPILL STOP Econo 10kg Bag
Spill Stop Econo is a mineral diatomite absorbent that offers a Physical & Chemical entrapment/Absorption of most liquids & gases. is a fossil making it natural, safe and an environmentally conscious alternative. It is naturally very porous, and can hold up to 150% of its weight in water.
Our CHEAPEST Absorbent that meets ALL CRITERIA
Spill Stop Econo Flyer Dist (202 KB)
Also available in 5 litre Jug
- Natural earth “Diatomite” – Inert, lightweight, highly porous, microcellular, partially organic material – highly absorbent fibres with a large surface area therefore: “Use less, clean-up less and dispose of less, in quicker time, than with kitty litter & other poor performing absorbents”
- lower cost Econo version
- rapidly absorbs a wide range of fluids & suitable for all oils, fuels, solvents, paints, acids, caustics & most chemicals
- non-flammable, non-toxic, non-hazardous
- tested to EPA landfill standards 9095A & 1311 which means environmental & landfill disposal advantages – (No cost disposal into general waste when used on hydrocarbons – see EPA Guideline Bulletins & test data)
- can be used indoors and out
- leaves no surface slick – quick, easy & safe to use
- 10 kg weight bags – meets OH&S lifting standards
- 100% Australian made & owned product
Economical all purpose absorbent for use on most fluids.
Sweep over the spill and SPILL STOP absorbs immediately.
Works well in wet conditions when picking up oils & fuels and will not turn to mud and leave messy film on the hard surface.
This also eliminates slippery mud being dispersed by foot and vehicular traffic.
Also useful as an industrial filter particle.