Absorbent Pad – General Purpose 400gsm
Absorbent General Purpose Spill Pads are used to absorb most spills of fluid. The Pads absorb oils, fuels, mild chemicals and general non-hazardous fluids. These heavy duty pads are made fromNeedle-Punched Polypropylene and are capable of absorbing up to 1.2 litres of fluid (subject to viscosity). Melt-blown pads being offered in the market have lower absorbency rates and are “one use” only. Our heavy duty Needle Punched pads will absorb much more than a melt-blown pad at a lower price. The tests have been done and there is no comparison – Needle Punch Spill Pads are a far more economical option.
PRODUCT FEATURES AND BENIFITS:
- Grey Poly Pads HEAVY WEIGHT Needle-Punched Polypropylene
- Size: 430 x 480mm
- Size: 320 – 400 gsm
- Absorbs up 1.2 litres (subject to viscosity) High efficiency means less absorbent to dispose of, reducing disposal costs
- Absorbs most fluids including oils and fuels (not suitable for removing oils/fuels from the surface of water)
- Chemical-resistant/Absorbs a wide variety of general fluids without degrading or reacting
- Large surface area/Covers surface spills and catches drips on land or factory floors
- Will remain strong under extreme industrial use
- Can be rung out up to many times by hand or wringer
PADS & ROLLS are used to place on spills to absorb fluids. Large surface area/Covers surface spills and catches drips on land or factory floors and can be slid under difficult to reach areas to absorb.