3M™ FF-400 Series Full Face Respirators
The 3M™ Ultimate FX Full
Facepiece Reusable Respirator FF-400 Series was developed to help provide maximum comfort, durability and enhanced communication. All sizes have
the 3M™ bayonet connection system, allowing the user to connect to a broad range of
3M™ cartridges and filters to
help protect against gases,
vapors and particulates.
• Reusable, low maintenance respirator.
• Large polycarbonate lens with a wide field of vision
featuring 3M™ Scotchgard Protector coating to resist
dirt, paint and stains and provides for easier cleaning and
• Lightweight, well-balanced with soft silicone nose cup and
faceseal for maximum comfort and durability.
• Six point Head harness for a secure, durable fit
• Head harness with Comfort Cradle positions the mask
more comfortably on the head
• Passive speaking diaphragm for clearer communication
• 3M™ Cool Flow™ valve helps reduce heat and moisture
build up inside the facepiece
• Flexible – wide range of gas & vapour and / or particulate
• Twin filter design provides lower breathing resistance, a
more balanced fit, and improves field of vision.
• Safe, secure bayonet filter attachment system with
bonded silicone gaskets
• 3 sizes (small – FF-401, medium – FF-402, large – FF-
• Spectacle kit and a range of spare parts available.
• Weight: Approx. 570 grams.
These products have been tested and are compliant with
the relevant Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS
1716:2012 for use with:
• 6000 Series Gas and Vapour filters,
• 2000 and 5000 Series and 6035, 6038 P articulate filters